The Canadian Food Exporters Association, in partnership with the Embassy of Canada in Mexico, the Quebec Agri-Food Export Group, the Toronto Board of Trade, and provincial governments, will be organizing a program to Expo ANTAD & Alimentaria, Guadalajara, Mexico from March 11-14, 2024.
ANTAD & Alimentaria Mexico is the largest tradeshow in Mexico dedicated to the retail sector and it is one of the premier food and beverage exhibitions in the country, attracting top decision-making buyers. Representatives from supermarkets, department and specialty stores along with importers and distributors from Mexico and internationally attend this show in search of new and innovative consumer ready products. More than 40,000 people attend each year.
We will be offering an exhibitor and visitor program which will provide the following elements to both programs:
- Sector-specific briefing material prepared by the Mexico Trade Commissioner Service.
- Virtual educational program about the Mexican market.
- In-person briefing and store tour program.
- Access to lounge space shared with other companies.
- Tailored B2B meetings organized by our consultant.
Companies participating in the exhibitor program will also be provided with:
- Two exhibitor badges (provides early access to show floor).
- High quality custom built Canada branded pavilion.
- Dedicated counter/display space including a lockable counter with company logo, a glass display shelving unit, wastebasket and basic electricity.
- Access to a storage space and a small equipped kitchen to prepare food (fridge, electrical oven and prep counter)
The cost for the exhibitor program will be CDN $3,660.00/members or CDN $7,320.00/non-members.
Companies participating in the visitor program will also be provided with:
- One visitor badge (provides access to show floor during regular hours).
The cost for the visitor program will be CDN $2,630.00/members or CDN $5,260.00/non-members.
Registration is available online at https://www.cfea.com/antad-2024-registration
Benefits of participating with the CFEA:
- Reduction in participation, travel and shipping costs (for CFEA members only)
- Full service event coordination
- Opportunity to meet one-on-one with Mexican buyers
- Network with other Canadian companies and Embassy Staff
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you!
Funding for this program is from
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada’s
You are not obligated to be a member to participate in this program (non-member rate available) however if you are a not a member and would like to become one you can register online at https://www.cfea.com/application.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will only be permitted if a replacement can be found. In the event a replacement can be found a $750.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund.
Event Funding (CFEA members):
CFEA members are eligible to receive their participation fee at 50% as well as reimbursements for the following items:
Airfare: 50% reimbursement of economy airline tickets (maximum 2 per company for exhibitors and one per company for visitors)
Carbon Offset Fee: 50% reimbursement of the carbon offset fee associated with airline tickets (maximum 2 per company for exhibitors and one per company for visitors)
Per Diems: a per diem of $287.50 per day up to 5 days (maximum 2 per company for exhibitors and one per company for visitors)
Shipment: 50% reimbursement of the cost to ship samples & marketing materials (exhibitor program only).
We reserve the right to limit the maximum reimbursement if the airline tickets and shipment costs exceed our budget, once/if approved.