We are pleased to offer the opportunity for Canadian food and beverage exporters to connect with European buyers virtually with the assistance of ECRM. Below are the various programs that are currently available:
The European Ambient Food Program, March 27-28, 2023 – register at this link (price will increase on December 16th)
This program is designed to introduce European retailers to Ambient Food suppliers that are able to revitalise their stock. If you are supplying, manufacturing, or looking to purchase in the following categories, make sure to register for The European Ambient Food Program: Pasta & Grains | Canned & Jarred | Oils | Vinegars | Sauces | Spreads | Spices | Breakfast | Baking Ingredients | Organic | Free-From | Vegan (view confirmed buyers list at this link – will update once available)
The European Snack and Confectionery Program, March 28-30, 2023 – register at this link (price will increase on December 16th)
During this program, branded and private label suppliers will present products to European and Global retailers and distributors across all channels across following categories: Snack | Confectionery | Organic | Free-From | Vegan (view confirmed buyers list at this link – will update once available)
A little about the ECRM program:
- A Client Success Manager assists throughout the entire program with turnkey meeting preparation and follow up.
- Pre-determined meeting schedule tailored to align your capabilities and objectives.
- 10 or 20 minute appointments are conducted back to back for 3 to 4 hours each day for 3 days.
- Meetings are executed virtually through a customized technology solution that features video conferencing, meeting management and documentation including notes and product selections.
- Access notes and product selections for follow up plus use the RangeMe platform for sample requests, ordering and continued conversations.
There are two levels of pricing: Innovation Pipeline (10 minute meetings) and Planning Session (20 minute meetings). Exact pricing per program is shown on the registration pages.
Funding for the above programs is provided by
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada’s