We are pleased to offer the opportunity for Canadian food and beverage exporters to connect with European buyers virtually with the assistance of ECRM and Wabel. Both companies offer 3 levels of participation and are organized on a product category or theme basis to ensure the right buyer attendance. Below are the various programs that are currently available:
Baby and Infant Program (October 20, 2020) – Register at this link.
Branded and private label suppliers will present to European retailers and distributors. View interim list of buyers at this link.
Dry Food, Confectionery, Organic/Bio & Free From Program (March 22-24, 2021) – Register at this link.
Develop powerful connections to drive category growth and revitalize shelf space. This program brings together a cross-channel lineup of retailers looking to source new suppliers, discover innovation and learn how to succeed in meaningful category growth. At this program branded and private label suppliers will present products to European and Global retailers and distributors across all channels across following categories: Dry Food | Beverage | Specialty | Private Label | Sustainability | CBD/Hemp. Organic/Bio, Free from and sustainability are trends that will be a major focus area and goes across most categories. View interim list of buyers at this link.
A little about the ECRM program:
- A Client Success Manager assists throughout the entire program with turnkey meeting preparation and follow up.
- Pre-determined meeting schedule tailored to align your capabilities and objectives.
- 5, 10 or 20 minute appointments are conducted back to back for 3 to 4 hours each day for 3 days.
- Meetings are executed virtually through a customized technology solution that features video conferencing, meeting management and documentation including notes and product selections.
- Access notes and product selections for follow up plus use the RangeMe platform for sample requests, ordering and continued conversations.
ECRM program has three pricing levels starting at CDN $1972.00 through to CDN $5800.00 (non-member rates start at CDN $3944.00 through to CDN $11600.00).
Savoury Grocery Summit (November 3-4, 2020) – Register at this link.
This summit is for appetizer, crisps, snacks, baby food, bread, canned food, ready meals, seasoning, starchy food (rice and pastas), soups and sauce manufacturers to meet with European private label retailers.
Drinks Summit (November 5-6, 2020) – Register at this link.
This summit is for chilled drinks, juice, soft drinks, beers and water producers that want to develop their activities and find new European retailers and foodservice buyers.
Wine & Spirits Summit (November 5-6, 2020) – Register at this link.
This summit is dedicated for the wine and spirit companies that want to develop their activities with importers/retailers/online retailers and food service companies (including HORECA chains).
A little about the Wabel program
- A minimum of 8-10-12 (or more) pre-scheduled 20 min business meetings with targeted buyers.
- Companies will receive their agenda with their business meetings in ample time to prepare for each meeting.
- Each company will receive buyer’s feedback in their online dashboard.
- Live conferences during the summit and recorded keynotes will be available for specific topics.
- Training document (validated with buying groups) to prepare for the business meetings.
- 1 year membership on their online platform NEEDL https://needl.co/
- NEEDL membership is valued at 990€/year
Wabel program has three pricing levels starting at CDN $3784.00 through to CDN $5931.00 (non-member rates start at CDN $7568.00 through to CDN $11862.00).
Funding for the above programs is provided by
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada’s
AgriMarketing Program: National Industry Association Component