HKTDC would like to invite Canadian food and beverage companies to participate in the Food Expo PRO taking place in person from August 17-19, 2023 at the Hong Kong Convention Centre in Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Since 2004, the Trade Hall of Food Expo has served as a specialised platform for the launch of new food and beverage (F&B) products for both local and overseas businesses. With the participation from local and overseas promotional bodies, such as the Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO), Korean Agro-Fisheries and Food Trade Corporation (aT), and PRC’s Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs (中國農業農村部), etc., the Trade Hall of Food Expo is dedicated to all professionals for conducting business and exchanging marketing information.
To make a fresh start and cater the increasing and varied sourcing need of professional buyers, the Trade Hall of Food Expo will be rebranded as “Food Expo PRO” in 2023. The Food Expo PRO will include B2B elements and comprehensive services to facilitate business partnerships and opportunities worldwide. More collaboration with industry leaders will also take place to foster the sharing on market trends and information.
Each year, the Trade Hall attracts large number of professional buyers. Back in 2019, the trade hall attracted close to 18,000 quality buyers. They were from 54 countries and regions, with the top visiting countries and regions from Mainland China, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Poland, Taiwan, and Thailand.
Under the current economic situation, it is of utmost importance for exhibitors to take proactive steps to promote their products to international buyers through HKTDC’s extensive marketing channels.
- Food & Beverage Products
- Bakery Products
- Beverage (alcoholic)
- Beverage (non-alcoholic), Health Drink, Coffee
- Biscuits, Snacks & Confectionery
- Canned, Frozen & Processed Food
- Chinese Medicine
- Convenient & Instant Food
- Dairy Products
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Health, Green & Organic Food
- Meat & Poultry
- Rice, Noodle & Pasta
- Sauces & Seasonings
- Sugar & Sweets
To help SMEs capture the business opportunities presented by the “new sourcing normal”, HKTDC has launched the NEW “EXHIBITION+” hybrid package to facilitate exhibitors and buyers to stay connected and conduct businesses in both physical and virtual format. The 3 key components of the 3-in-1 “EXHIBITION+” includes:
- Physical Exhibition (August 17-19, 2023) – the pivotal platform to provide face-to-face connection and business encounter for those who physically join and visit the Fair.
- “Click2Match” service (August 17-26, 2023) – an easy-to-use online platform and interface, empowered by AI-recommendation engine, for both exhibitors and buyers to identify each other, schedule appointments and conduct online meetings. The appointment-making function would start as early as 10 August, while the meetings would take place from 17 to 26 August.
- hktdc.com Sourcing (July 17-September 16, 2023) – 2 months online exposure on hktdc.com Sourcing with 3GB media storage space to present your company, product photos, and videos, etc.
This hybrid “EXHIBITION+” package will include the fee for the physical booth plus the default access to the online platform, which, for the first time, will allow you to reach out to registered buyers in advance and this will be charged at a discounted fee of US$420 (Original fee: US$1,560) per exhibitor.
Participation Fee and Format
Standard Booth (9sqm) – US$4,345 plus Default Online Package US$420 for a total of US $4,765 (Corner booths are subjected to a 5% surcharge)
The standard booth rate includes space rental, partition wall (2.5m high), wall to wall carpet, fascia board includes company name, booth number and country, table, chairs, cabinet(s), shelves, 13W LED Lamp spotlight, ceiling beam, waste basket, power socket and catalogue entry.
We will not be including this event in our Agrimarketing submission so above costs are at 100%. Companies can apply for funding directly through the CanExport SME funding program.
If you would like to register for this event, please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch with next steps.