The Canadian Food Exporters Association is organizing participation at both the Seafex and the Speciality Food Festival in Dubai, UAE from October 30-November 1st and is inviting you to participate with us.
Seafex and the Speciality Food Festival are co-located shows organized by Dubai World Trade Centre, organizers of Gulfood,– the largest annual Food and Beverage event in the world. The Dubai World Trade Centre has the largest database of buyers and distributors in the food industry, across the Middle East and African markets so the right buyers will be invited to meet you.
- Dedicated to seafood products.
- 98% of visitors consider SEAFEX and important event for their businesses.
- 59% of exhibitors use SEAFEX as a first entry point into the Middle East & North Africa seafood market.
- Top 10 visiting countries: UAE, India, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Norway, China, Egypt, Oman, Pakistan, Spain.
Learn more about this show at https://www.seafexme.com/
Speciality Food Festival:
- Dedicated to fine food and gift products.
- 96% of visitors consider The Speciality Food Festival an important event for their businesses.
- 53% of exhibitors use The Speciality Food Festival as a first entry point into the Middle East & North Africa gourmet and fine food market.
- Top 10 visiting countries: UAE, Saudi Arabia, India, Kuwait, Pakistan, Bahrain Iran, Italy, Jordan and France
Learn more about this show at https://www.speciality.ae/
The cost to participate with the CFEA in either Seafex or the Speciality Food Festival is CDN $5,213.00 for members and CDN $10,426.00 for non-members for a 9sqm stand. The Canada branded hardwall designed stand will include the following elements: hardwall design, branded counter, one branded background lightbox with graphics, 1 table, 3 chairs, shelving, illuminated nameboard, power and lighting.
Note: If you are not a CFEA member and would like to access the member rate, you can apply online for membership at https://www.cfea.com/application and pay the annual fee of CDN $565.00. Only companies producing products in Canada are eligible to participate in this event and for membership in the CFEA.
To register for this event please go to https://www.cfea.com/seafex-and-speciality-food-registration/
Benefits of participating with the CFEA:
- Reduction in your space, travel and shipping costs (for CFEA members only)
- Full service event coordination and dedicated onsite assistance through the CFEA
- Opportunity to showcase your products to retail and foodservice buyers
- Network with other Canadian companies and Embassy/Consulate Staff
Travel/Shipment Reimbursement Details (for CFEA members only): upon completion of the event, you will be provided with a claim form to apply for the reimbursement of your travel and shipping expenses. The reimbursement will consist of 50% of an economy class airfare up to a maximum reimbursement of CDN $1,000.00 (maximum 2 per company), a per diem of CDN $212.50 per day up to a maximum of 6 days (maximum 2 per company) and a partial reimbursement of your sample shipment expenses (up to a maximum of $550.00).
It is important to keep the following documentation for the claim process: a copy of your airline itinerary that shows the travel dates and price paid for the ticket, boarding passes, and a shipment invoice. You will also be required to provide proof of payment (credit card statement or cancelled cheques) for all expenses. Cash payments are not permitted. NOTE: If you fly premium economy or business you will be expected to provide an economy ticket mock up along with the paid ticket and the reimbursement will be based on whichever is lower.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you!