The Canadian Food Exporters Association, in cooperation with the Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, and the Hong Kong Trade Development Council, will be organizing a Canada pavilion at the Hong Kong International Wine & Spirits Fair, Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, November 7-9, 2019, and would like to invite you to participate.
The HKTDC International Wine & Spirits Fair is a truly global event that is dynamic and diversified – exhibitors can expect the unexpected and meet everyone who is anyone in the wine and spirits industry. In 2018 the show featured over 1,075 exhibitors and attracted 18,565 trade visitors (39% from outside of Hong Kong). Exhibiting in this event will give you the opportunity to network with key decision-makers such as importers & distributors, sommeliers, hoteliers and restaurants, and wholesalers.
You can learn more about this event by visiting the official show website at this link
The cost to participate with the CFEA is CDN $6,185.00 for members and CDN $12,370.00 for non-members for a 9sqm stand. The Canada branded hardwall designed stand will include the following elements: lighting, carpet, basic electricity, company name sign, counter, tall glass display case, table and 3 chairs. You will also receive wine glasses, ice bucket, & spittoon (ice is also available onsite for no extra charge at the ice stations).
As part of your participation you will also receive the following:
- One-year online promotion at HKTDC’s Online Marketplace (www.hktdc.com) – includes company profile and 10 product photos.
- QR Code – Each exhibitor will be provided with a QR code. Buyers can bookmark the exhibitors by using HKTDC Product Magazine app. Exhibitor will receive enquired buyer list for their own follow-up
- Exhibitor Listing – HKTDC will provide free lists of relevant exhibitors to buyers according to their sourcing needs and arrange meetings with exhibitors for VIP buyers at the fairground
Benefits of participating with the CFEA:
- Reduction in your space, travel and shipping costs (for CFEA members only)
- Full service event coordination and dedicated onsite assistance through the CFEA
- Opportunity to showcase your products to wine and spirit buyers
- Network with other Canadian companies and Embassy/Consulate Staff
If you are not a CFEA member and would like to access the member rate, you can apply online for membership at https://www.cfea.com/application and pay the annual fee of CDN $565.00. Only companies producing products in Canada are eligible to participate in this event and for membership in the CFEA.
To register for this event please go to https://www.cfea.com/wine-and-spirits-fair-2019-registration/
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you!
Travel/Shipment Reimbursement Details (for CFEA members only): upon completion of the event, you will be provided with a claim form to apply for the reimbursement of your travel and shipping expenses. The reimbursement will consist of 50% of an economy class airfare up to a maximum reimbursement of CDN $1,100.00 (maximum 2 per company), a per diem of CDN $212.50 per day up to a maximum of 6 days (maximum 2 per company) and a partial reimbursement of your sample shipment expenses (up to a maximum of $500.00).
It is important to keep the following documentation for the claim process: a copy of your airline itinerary that shows the travel dates and price paid for the ticket, boarding passes, and a shipment invoice. You will also be required to provide proof of payment (credit card statement or cancelled cheques) for all expenses. Cash payments are not permitted. NOTE: If you fly premium economy or business you will be expected to provide an economy ticket mock up along with the paid ticket and the reimbursement will be based on whichever is lower.