The Canadian Food Exporters Association would like to invite you to participate in the Winter Fancy Food Show taking place at the Las Vegas Convention Center from February 6-8, 2022.
The Winter Fancy Food Show is the largest specialty food trade event in the West, and a premier showcase for industry innovation. Each year, the show attracts thousands of buyers from every major food/beverage buying channel in the US and around the world, which provides exhibitors with the perfect opportunity to network and gain new contacts.
You can learn more about this show at this link.
The cost to participate with the CFEA is CDN $5,248.00/members or CDN $10,496.00/non-members for a 10 x 10 booth. The Canada branded hardwall designed stand will include the following elements: structure, carpet, underpadding, one spot light, 1 header signage with your company’s name, 1 counter, 1 stool, 3 shelves, 1 round table, 2 chairs and 1 wastebasket, directory listing and 5 exhibitor badges. There will be a corner surcharge of CDN $264/members or CDN $527/non-members and the corner will be offered on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Note: If you are not a CFEA member and would like to access the member rate, you can apply online for membership at https://www.cfea.com/application and pay the annual fee of CDN $565.00. Only companies producing products in Canada are eligible to participate in this event and for membership in the CFEA.
To register for this event please go to https://www.cfea.com/winter-fancy-food-2022-registration/
Benefits of participating with the CFEA:
- Reduction in your space, travel and shipping costs (CFEA members only, see below)
- Full-service event coordination and dedicated onsite assistance through the CFEA
- Opportunity to showcase your products to US and International buyers
- Network with other Canadian companies
Space is limited and will go quickly.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you!
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will only be permitted if a replacement can be found to take the space. In the event a replacement can be found a $500.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund.
COVID Policy: In an effort to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. In this context, we inform you that by registering for this activity, you agree to bear the responsibility related to it and you agree to pay the costs incurred if the event is cancelled.
- As a co-exhibitor in the Canadian pavilion, you are subject to the same rules and regulations that apply to a direct exhibitor.
- The CFEA will take the necessary steps to limit the costs incurred if the event is cancelled. However, you agree to pay the sums, after applicable subsidies, that could not be reimbursed.
- If you cannot attend the show due to potential travel restrictions, you agree to have a local representative attend in your place and you further agree not to leave the booth vacant.
Travel / Shipment Reimbursement (CFEA members):
CFEA members will receive 50% reimbursement of an economy airline ticket (for 2 people), a per diem of $212.50 per day up to 5 days (for 2 people), 50% reimbursement of shipment of samples. We reserve the right to limit the maximum reimbursement if the airline tickets and / or shipment invoices exceed our total budget for this activity.
To receive a partial reimbursement, you will be required to submit documents as outlined below:
- Fully completed CFEA claim and evaluation forms (these will be supplied to you upon completion of the event).
- Copy of an economy airline ticket (full fare economy not permitted) showing dates travelled and price paid. Note: if you fly in a higher class you will need to provide a copy of an economy ticket mockup (not full fare) and submit it along with your ticket and the reimbursement will be based on whichever is cheaper.
- Copy of airline ticket proof of payment. If paying by credit card we will need a copy of the statement showing the airline charge line item, all other items can be blacked out. If paying by cheque we will require a copy of the cleared cheque. If paying by wire transfer, we will need a copy of the wire.
- Copy of the travel advisory from https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/united-states, date stamped the day you purchased your airline ticket and also another copy date stamped the day you depart Canada. If this is not supplied you forfeit the travel reimbursement.
- Copies of boarding passes for all flights. In the event boarding passes are not available we can accept a copy of the hotel check out receipt showing the name of the guest, arrival and departure dates. We will also require copy of the proof of payment. Note: Air BnB and other pre-paid accommodations are not permitted for the reimbursement process.
- For the sample shipment we will require a copy of the shipping invoice and proof of payment same requirement as noted above with the airline ticket.
Please note that should the Government of Canada recommend avoiding non-essential travel prior to your scheduled departure date the travel reimbursement will be forfeited.
Funding for this program is provided by
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada’s