Where: London, UK
When: March 20-22, 2023
Cancellation Policy: No cancellation permitted..
COVID Policy: In an effort to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. In this context, we inform you that by registering for this activity, you agree to bear the responsibility related to it and you agree to pay the costs incurred if the event is cancelled.
Travel Reimbursement (CFEA members):
CFEA members will receive 50% reimbursement of an economy airline ticket (one per company) and a per diem of $212.50 per day up to 5 days (one per company). We reserve the right to limit the maximum reimbursement if the airline tickets exceed our total budget for this activity.
To receive a partial reimbursement you will be required to submit documents as outlined below:
- Fully completed CFEA claim and evaluation forms (these will be supplied to you upon completion of the event).
- Copy of an economy airline ticket (full fare economy not permitted) showing dates travelled and price paid. Note: if you fly in a higher class you will need to provide a copy of an economy ticket mockup (not full fare) and submit it along with your ticket and the reimbursement will be based on whichever is cheaper.
- Copy of airline ticket proof of payment. If paying by credit card we will need a copy of the statement showing the airline charge line item, all other items can be blacked out. If paying by cheque we will require a copy of the cleared cheque. If paying by wire transfer, we will need a copy of the wire.
- Copy of the travel advisory from https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/united-kingdom, date stamped the day you purchased your airline ticket and also another copy date stamped the day you depart Canada. If this is not supplied you forfeit the travel reimbursement.
- Copies of boarding passes for all flights. In the event boarding passes are not available we can accept a copy of the hotel check out receipt showing the name of the guest, arrival and departure dates. We will also require copy of the proof of payment. Note: Air BnB and other pre-paid accommodations are not permitted for the reimbursement process.
Please note should the Government of Canada reinstate the Covid travel advisory prior to or during your trip the travel reimbursement will be forfeited.
Funding for this program is provided by Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada’s Agrimarketing Program