Where: Shanghai, China
When: November 8-10, 2022
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will only be permitted if a replacement can be found to take the space. In the event a replacement can be found a $500.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund.
COVID Policy: In an effort to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. In this context, we inform you that by registering for this activity, you agree to bear the responsibility related to it and you agree to pay the costs incurred if the event is cancelled.
- As a co-exhibitor in the Canadian pavilion, you are subject to the same rules and regulations that apply to a direct exhibitor.
- The CFEA will take the necessary steps to limit the costs incurred if the event is cancelled. However, you agree to pay the sums, after applicable subsidies, that could not be reimbursed.
- If you cannot attend the show due to potential travel restrictions, you agree to have a local representative attend in your place and you further agree not to leave the booth vacant.
Reimbursements (CFEA members):
The reimbursement will consist of 50% reimbursement of an economy airline ticket (for 2 people) or 50% reimbursement of train ticket (for 2 people – must originate outside of Shanghai to claim train ticket and must also stay in a Shanghai hotel) and a per diem of $212.50 per day up to 6 days (for 2 people). There will also be 50% reimbursement of shipment of samples and graphic designer fees (funding for additional furnishings/electricity, etc will be applied at invoicing). We reserve the right to limit the maximum reimbursement if the airline tickets and / or shipment invoices exceed our total budget for this activity.
To receive a partial reimbursement, you will be required to submit documents as outlined below:
- Fully completed CFEA claim and evaluation forms (these will be supplied to you upon completion of the event).
- Copy of an economy airline ticket (full fare economy not permitted) showing dates travelled and price paid per traveller. Note: if you fly in a higher class you will need to provide a copy of an economy ticket mockup (not full fare) and submit it along with your ticket and the reimbursement will be based on whichever is cheaper.
- Copy of airline ticket proof of payment. If paying by credit card we will need a copy of the statement showing the airline charge line item, all other items can be blacked out. If paying by cheque we will require a copy of the cleared cheque. If paying by wire transfer, we will need a copy of the wire.
- If flying from Canada you will need to print a copy of the travel advisory https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/china upon booking your flight and also print an additional copy the date you depart Canada. Travel reimbursement may not be provided without this requirement.
- If submitting train ticket(s) instead of air tickets, you will be required to provide copies of the train tickets per person showing the travel route, date travelled and price paid. Train tickets are only eligible if travelling to and from outside of Shanghai. You will also be required to provide proof of payment.
- Copies of boarding passes for all flights. In the event boarding passes are not available we can accept a copy of the hotel check out receipt showing the name of the guest, arrival and departure dates. We will also require copy of the proof of payment. Note: Pre-paid accommodations are not permitted for the reimbursement process.
- For the sample shipment and/or graphic designer fees we will require a copy of the invoice(s) and proof of payment same requirement as noted above with the airline ticket.
Note: Should the Government of Canada reinstate the travel advisory prior to or during the show period then travel reimbursements will only be permitted for local representatives.
Funding for this program is provided by
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada’s