4 Cooked, unpeeled potatoes
1 x 8oz (227g) Summer Fresh Balderson Cheddar & Chipotle Dip
2 Stalks of green onions, chopped
1. Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out half the inside of the potato for a round centre and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl add ½ pkg of Summer Fresh Balderson Cheddar and Chipotle and ¾ of green onions; stir until well-mixed.
3. In centre of each potato, place 1 ½ tbsp of mixture.
4. On a non-stick baking sheet, bake potato skins face-up in 350°F (180°C) oven for 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese has melted and potato is warm (or can BBQ for 6 to 8 minutes uncovered on grill or until cheese has melted and potato is warm).
5. Garnish with green onion, and use remaining dip for dipping.
Makes 8 servings
Recipe courtesy of Summer Fresh Salads Inc.