We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Fi Europe Trade Show taking place in Frankfurt, Germany from November 28-30, 2023.
Fi Europe is the world’s leading food and beverage ingredients platform and offers your business a proven route to market with a truly global audience. At this leading food and beverage platform, take advantage of the unique opportunity to meet new and existing clients face-to-face by showcasing your brand to over 27,000 industry professionals from more than 150 countries.
Learn more about this show by visiting their website at https://www.figlobal.com/fieurope/en/home.html
We will have the following stand sizes available:
6sqm – CDN $6,695/members or CDN $13,390/non-members
9sqm – CDN $9,296/members or CDN $18,592/non-members
12sqm – CDN 11,897/members or CDN $23,794/non-members
Each stand will come equipped with one lockable counter with company logo, one stool, one table, three chairs, 1 tall glass display case, one standard electrical plug, one wastebasket, carpet and lighting. The exhibitor rate also includes the fee for the digital product directory (CDN $1,492.50/members or CDN $2,985/non-members) which is a mandatory component of FIE (50% funded).
There will be a corner surcharge fee of CDN $500.00/members CDN $1,000.00/non-members. Corners will be assigned on a first-come-first serve basis and will be invoiced separately.
To register for a stand please visit https://cfea.com/fie-2023-registration/
Benefits of participating with the CFEA:
- Reduction in your space, travel and shipping costs (members only – travel/shipment funding pending approval)
- Full-service event coordination and dedicated onsite assistance through the CFEA
- Opportunity to showcase your products to international buyers
- Network with other Canadian companies and Embassy/Consulate Staff
If you are not a CFEA member and would like to access the member rate, you can apply online for membership at https://www.cfea.com/application and pay the annual fee of CDN $565.00. Only companies producing products in Canada are eligible to participate in this event and for membership in the CFEA.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you!
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will only be permitted if a replacement can be found to take the space. In the event a replacement can be found a $750.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund.
COVID Policy: In an effort to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. In this context, we inform you that by registering for this activity, you agree to bear the responsibility related to it and you agree to pay the costs incurred if the event is cancelled.
- As a co-exhibitor in the Canadian pavilion, you are subject to the same rules and regulations that apply to a direct exhibitor.
- The CFEA will take the necessary steps to limit the costs incurred if the event is cancelled. However, you agree to pay the sums, after applicable subsidies, that could not be reimbursed.
- If you cannot attend the show due to potential travel restrictions, you agree to have a local representative attend in your place and you further agree not to leave the booth vacant.
Travel / Shipment Reimbursement (CFEA members) (pending funding approval):
CFEA members could receive 50% reimbursement of an economy (or premium economy airline ticket (for 2 people), a per diem of $287.50 per day up to 6 days (for 2 people) 50% reimbursement of carbon offset credits and 50% reimbursement of shipment of samples (maximum $250.00). We reserve the right to limit the maximum reimbursement if the airline tickets and / or shipment invoices exceed our total budget for this activity.
Once you book your travel (after April 1, 2023) keep on file for the possible reimbursement process the following items:
- Copy of an economy or premium economy airline ticket (full fare not permitted) showing dates travelled and price paid. Note: if you fly in a full fare economy/premium economy or business class you will need to generate a mock up ticket using the same airline, routing dates as the paid ticket.
- Copy of airline ticket proof of payment (credit card statement showing line item of the charge or if you booked with a travel agent and paid by cheque a copy of the agent’s invoice and the cleared cheque from your bank account).
- Copies of boarding passes for all flight segments. If the boarding passes are not available, you will be required to show a copy of the hotel check out receipt and proof of payment. Note: Air BnB and other pre-paid accommodations are not permitted for the reimbursement process.
- Copy of the receipt from the carbon offset credit company along with proof of payment. If you need recommendations on a carbon offset credit company please reach out to us for details.
- Copy of the invoice from the freight forwarder and proof of payment (same as airline fee).
Please note that should the Government of Canada recommend avoiding non-essential travel prior to your scheduled departure date the travel reimbursement could be forfeited.
Funding for the booth space, furnishings, etc is provided by:
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada’s
Note: Funding for travel, carbon offset and shipping is pending approval from AAFC’s AgriMarketing Program.