2 lbs Beef sirloin steak cup into 1½ inch cubes
2 to 3 tbsp Wildly Delicious Stout Beer & Peppercorn Steak Seasoning
2 Green bell peppers cut into 2 inch pieces
½ lb Fresh mushrooms
5-6 Fresh Canadian apples (try Gala, McIntosh, or Golden Delicious) cored and cut into cubes
1 pint Cherry tomatoes
- Rub the steak cubes with Stout Beer & Peppercorn Steak Seasoning and place in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- Soak the skewers in hot water for 10 to 15 min.
- Preheat grill on high heat.
- Arrange the vegetables and steak cubes on the pre-soaked skewers in whichever pattern you choose.
- Lightly oil grill and cook kabobs for approximately 10 minutes or until reached desired tenderness.
Recipe compliments of Wildly Delicious Fine Foods.