227 g Summer Fresh Baba Ghanouj
Ground beef 1lbs
Breadcrumbs 3 tbsp
Dried Oregano 1 tsp
Sumac 1 tsp
Cumin 1 tsp
- In a bowl combine ground beef, 1 cup of SF Baba Ghanouj, bread crumbs & spices. Mix well.
- Divide mixture into 12 even balls (approx. 2 oz. each).
- Mould balls around metal or soaked wooden skewers. Approx. 2 inches long on skewers.
- Cook on a med-high grill turning to sear all sides until throughly cooked (temperature of 165° roughly 6-8 mins).
- Serve with remaining SF Baba Ghanouj & enjoy.
Recipe compliments of Summer Fresh.