227g Summer Fresh Bruschetta
227g Summer Fresh Roasted Red Pepper Dip
1 bag zucchini spirals (about 350g)
4 cod fillets (5oz)
½ cup half & half
2 tbsp olive oil Instructions
- Preheat Oven to 400°. During this time blanch your zucchini spirals
- In a non-stick pan slowly heat Summer Fresh Roasted Red Pepper Dip with half & half cream.
- Pat the cod dry with a clean towel. Rub it with olive oil and sprinkle it with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Bake cod for 10-12 mins, until the internal temperature is 130 degrees (right when the cod starts to flake when pulled with a fork). Allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Divide roasted red pepper sauce & zucchini spirals between 4 pasta bowls. Place cod on top and spoon over 2-3 tbsp of bruschetta.
Recipe compliments of Summer Fresh.