200g GPI GF Pizza Mix
4g Active dry yeast
30ml Grated parmesan cheese
180ml Water (lukewarm)
20ml Vegetable oil
- Add GPI GF Pizza Mix, yeast, parmesan cheese, and spices and blend in mixer for 30 secs.
- Add water and oil and mix with whisk on lowest speed for 3 mins.
- Transfer to greased container, cover with lid and let rest for 15 mins. in warm place or in proofer.
- Press dough out onto a greased 12” pizza pan. Let rise in a warm place or in proofer for 30 mins.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Bake crust for 10 mins. until lightly brown.
- Let cool.
15 g GPI 2526
200 ml Ice water
25 g Pea protein
22.5 g Spices
10 g Methyl cellulose
50 ml Sunflower oil
175 g GPI Roasted Jackfruit
- Mix GPI 2526 with ice water until a gel has formed.
- Blend pea protein, spices, and methyl cellulose.
- Add spice blend to the gel.
- Add sunflower oil and mix until an emulsion is formed.
- Add GPI Roasted Jackfruit into the mixture.
- Fill mixture into plastic casings with a vacuum stuffer.
- Steam cook for 1 hour.
- Remove plastic casing and slice into rounds.
Gluten Free Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Top GF pizza crust with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and jackfruit pepperoni.
- Bake in preheated oven for 7-10 mins. until cheese has melted.
Recipe compliments of GPI Inc.