227g Summer Fresh Roasted Red Pepper Dip
800g Summer Fresh Asian Noodle Salad
24 large shrimp, shelled and deveine
2 medium cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers, alternating heads to tails and pushing shrimp so that they are closely placed together. Place 6 shrimp on each set of skewers. When shrimp are ready to grill, brush both sides with garlic/oil mixture.
- Place shrimp directly over grill and cook, turning occasionally, until shrimp are just cooked through and well charred, 4 to 5 minutes.
- To Assemble, spread Summer Fresh Roasted Red Pepper Dip on the bottom of each bun. Top with picked cabbage, sliced cucumber and carrots. Top with 2 shrimp each and garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Serve with Summer Fresh Asian Noodle Salad and enjoy.
Recipe compliments of Summer Fresh.