36 Paper Muffin Liners
2-8oz Packages of cream cheese, softened
1 ½ cups Granulated sugar
4 Large eggs
2 tsp Vanilla extract
40 approx. Vanilla wafers
Cranberry & Port Compote for Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line approximately 36 muffin cups with paper muffin liners
- Beat cream cheese in a medium-mixing bowl until soft and creamy. Continually beating the cream cheese, gradually add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add in each egg separately stirring in between each one, then mix in the vanilla extract.
- Place a vanilla wafer at the bottom of each muffin cup, spoon cream cheese mixture over wafers filling the muffin cups to the brim. Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Chill muffins in for approximately 8 hours. Remove from refrigerator, add a dollop of Cranberry & Port Compote for Cheese and serve.
Recipe compliments of Wildly Delicious Fine Foods