Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time:1 hour 15 minutes
1 tsp Cinnamon
7/8 cups Cold Milk
1/2 tsp Ginger
1 1/2 cups Pumpkin cooked
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Cloves
3/4 cup Jakeman’s Maple Syrup
- Cut pumpkin in half, remove seeds and cook for 10 minutes covered in a microwave or bake in a regular over for approximately 1 hour or until tender. Remove pumpkin from skin.
- In a blender add all ingredients.
- Blend until mixed.
- Pour mixed ingredients into an unbaked pie shell.
- Bake in over at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until firm.
- Serve with whipped maple cream.
- *Can be made as pumpkin tarts with unbaked tart shells.
- To make whipped maple cream : Whip cream with 1 tbsp of Jakeman’s Maple Syrup till stiff!
Added cook time needed for Pumpkin preparation.
Recipe by Jakeman’s Maple Products https://jakemansmaplesyrup.com