2 tsp Kalamata Extra Virgin Olive Oil
5 Medium Portobello caps
Salt and pepper
2 tbsp 5-year Balsamic Vinegar
1 jar Wildly Delicious Spinach & Artichoke with Mozzarella Warm Dip
1 cup Freshly grated mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the Kalamata Extra Virgin Olive Oil and the mushroom caps. Cook 3 minutes on each side and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the 5-year Balsamic Vinegar to the pan and allow vinegar to coat the Portobellos.
- Remove glazed Portobellos and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Fill the mushroom caps with Spinach & Artichoke Warm Dip with Mozzarella. Sprinkle the freshly grated grated mozzarella on top and bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Cut mushrooms into 4pieces each and transfer to a serving dish.
Recipe compliments of Wildly Delicious Fine Foods.