200g Summer Fresh Loaded Spinach Dip
4 cups Mash potatoes, chilled
2 Large eggs
2-4 tbsp Canola oil
Fresh chopped chives to garnish
- Mix Summer Fresh Loaded Spinach Dip, potatoes and eggs in a bowl.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of mixture and roll into a ball and then flatten into a disc, place on a parchment lined tray. Repeat with remaining mixture until done.
- Using a large non-stick frying pan, heat oil on medium heat until simmering. Fry in batches to not overcrowd your pan.
- Fry for 3-5 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Serve with more Summer Fresh Loaded Spinach Dip, Roasted Red Pepper Dip, or Tzatziki.
Recipe compliments of Summer Fresh.