1 x 227g / 8oz Summer Fresh Extra Thick Tzatziki
2 Tbsp / 28g fresh chives
1 lime wedge
1/2 very ripe avocado, peeled and sliced into ¼ inch long strips
5 oz / 150g package wild smoked salmon, about 12 slices
1 whole cucumber
2 Tbsp / 28g sesame seeds
- In a medium bowl combine 2 Tbsp Summer Fresh Extra Thick Tzatziki, 1 tsp finely chopped fresh chives, and freshly squeezed lime juice.
- From the cucumber, slice about ten 1/8 inch-thick coins.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap lay out pieces of smoked salmon, overlapping slightly to form a rectangle. At one end of the salmon, running along the edge, use a rubber spatula to add a line of Tzatziki mixture. Lay out the ¼ inch avocado strips along the length of the Tzatziki mixture.
- Starting from the end with the Tzatziki mixture, tightly roll the salmon into a log shape. Cut the salmon roll into 1 inch long pieces.
- On a platter, arrange enough of your favourite crackers for the salmon roll pieces. Top each cracker with a cucumber coin, and one piece of the salmon & avocado roll. Sprinkle sesame seeds on to the salmon rolls, and serve.
Recipe compliments of Summer Fresh.