3 Large, finely grated, cucumbers
500g Thick normal yoghurt
3 Crushed cloves of garlic
2 tsp Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Pita breads
- Use cheesecloth to line a fine strainer and put cucumbers into the strainer. Cover the cucumbers with the cloth then press and squeeze to remove the moisture from the cucumbers.
- Place the cucumbers into a mixing bowl add the yoghurt, garlic, and 1 tsp of Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Mix well and season to taste.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and then preheat the oven to approximately 355°F.
- Cut through the centre of 2 pita breads and brush the rough side with Wildly Delicious Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Bake the bread on an ungreased tray for 20 minutes, or until crisp and let cool.
- Serve with chilled yoghurt.
Recipe compliments of Wildly Delicious Fine Foods.