We would like to invite Canadian dairy, deli and bakery companies to join us at the IDDBA Show taking place in Anaheim, California from June 4-6, 2023.
The IDDBA show is the largest industry-only show for the dairy, deli, bakery, and foodservice industries. The last edition had almost 10,000 attendees among them buyers from major grocery chains, representing over 24,000 stores, with annual sales of US$619 billion. Spend three days growing your business by meeting decision makers from around the globe face-to-face and building relationships.
The cost to participate in the Canada pavilion is CDN $11,000 for a 10×10 space (see note below about funding). The Canada branded stand will include One big counter 60’’ wide x 19’’ deep, 2 stools, Carpet, 1 waste basket, 2 shelves on the back panel enclosed in a wall unit with a small storage compartment below, 2 arm lights and 2 exhibitor badges.
Companies participating in this show must be a member of IDDBA. If you are not a member you agree to register for membership and pay the annual fee of US $500.00.
To register for this event please go to https://www.cfea.com/iddba-show-2023-registration
Benefits of participating in the Canada Pavilion:
- Full service event coordination
- Furnished turnkey booth (example of previous show included)
- Networking with Canadian exhibitors
- Networking with US and international buyers
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will only be permitted if a replacement can be found to take the space. In the event a replacement can be found a $750.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund.
COVID Policy: In an effort to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. In this context, we inform you that by registering for this activity, you agree to bear the responsibility related to it and you agree to pay the costs incurred if the event is cancelled.
- As a co-exhibitor in the Canadian pavilion, you are subject to the same rules and regulations that apply to a direct exhibitor.
- The CFEA will take the necessary steps to limit the costs incurred if the event is cancelled. However, you agree to pay the sums, after applicable subsidies, that could not be reimbursed.
- If you cannot attend the show due to potential travel restrictions, you agree to have a local representative attend in your place and you further agree not to leave the booth vacant.
Funding (CFEA members): AAFC’s Agrimarketing funding ends March 31, 2023 and we are still waiting for the new funding program to launch. This event will be added to the application and should funding be approved your company will receive a partial refund of the space costs (typicallly 50%) and any other approved funding for this activity (travel, shipping, additional furniture, etc.).