The Canadian Food Exporters Association would like to invite you to participate in the ISM Sweets & Snack show taking place at the Koelnmesse, Cologne, Germany from April 23-25, 2023.
ISM is the world’s largest trade fair for the sweets & snacks industry which takes place annually in Germany. Each year, approximately, 38,000 trade visitors from around the world attend this show to meet with the 1800 exhibitors. Each year, the 20 leading global retail chains visit ISM as well as 28 of the German top 30 trading companies. If you are looking to grow your sweets or snack business internationally this is a must attend for your company.
Product segments that do well at ISM:
- Chocolate and chocolate products
- Sugar confectionery
- Snack foods
- Savoury snacks, ready-to-eat
- Fruit snacks and vegetables snacks
- Breakfast incl. coffee and tea
- Ice cream, deep-frozen confectionery
The following trade categories are expected to visit ISM:
- Trade chains and their regional branches
- Filling stations-chains – central/local administration
- Suppliers for foodservice
- Retail confectionery trade
- Pastry shops, cafés, bakeries, confectioneries
- Cash & carry operations
- Bakery requirement wholesale
- Health food wholesalers
- Drugstore chains
- Department stores
- Online-food retailers
You can learn more about this show at http://www.ism-cologne.com/
The cost to participate with the CFEA is CDN $5,816.00/members or CDN $11,632.00/non-members for a 9sqm stand. The Canada branded stand will include the following elements: standard hard-wall shell, grey carpeting, 1 logo fascia, 1 lockable counter, 1 barstool, 1 round table, 3 chairs, 2 floating shelves (white, w: 1m), 1 spotlight and 1 wastebasket.
To register for this event please go to https://www.cfea.com/ism-2023-registration
If you are not a CFEA member and would like to access the member rate, you can apply online for membership at https://www.cfea.com/application and pay the annual fee of CDN $565.00. Only companies producing products in Canada are eligible for membership and participation in our events.
Benefits of participating with the CFEA:
- Reduction in your space, furnishings, graphics and shipping costs (for CFEA members only)
- Full service event coordination
- Opportunity to showcase your products to International buyers
- Network with other Canadian companies and Embassy/Consulate Staff
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you!
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will only be permitted if a replacement can be found to take the space. In the event a replacement can be found a $500.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund.
COVID Policy: In an effort to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. In this context, we inform you that by registering for this activity, you agree to bear the responsibility related to it and you agree to pay the costs incurred if the event is cancelled.
- As a co-exhibitor in the Canadian pavilion, you are subject to the same rules and regulations that apply to a direct exhibitor.
- The CFEA will take the necessary steps to limit the costs incurred if the event is cancelled. However, you agree to pay the sums, after applicable subsidies, that could not be reimbursed.
- If you cannot attend the show due to potential travel restrictions, you agree to have a local representative attend in your place and you further agree not to leave the booth vacant.
Reimbursements (CFEA members):
AAFC’s Agrimarketing program funding ends March 31, 2023 so at this time CFEA can only confirm funding for the booth space, furnishings as well as any additional furnishings required, graphic printing and shipments (if shipment invoice is dated prior to April 1, 2023). We will be submitting an application for additional funding once the application process is available and we will advise you when we have further information.
Funding for this program is provided by
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada’s