The Canadian Food Exporters Association would like to invite you to participate in the SIAL Show taking place at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre, Shanghai, China from May 18-20, 2023.
Since 2000, SIAL China has been inspiring the food industry by sharing valuable insights and trends, connecting exhibitors and buyers, hosting industry-recognized events, and celebrating innovation. It is expected the 2023 edition will attract 4,500 exhibitors and 150,000 professionals. Participating in the Canadian pavilion will give you the opportunity to promote your products and develop business with buyers and decision-makers for both retail and food service in the world’s largest growing market.
Trade professionals from the following industry visit SIAL China:
- Import/Export Trade
You can learn more about this show at http://www.sialchina.com
The cost to participate with the CFEA is CDN $5,550.00 (members) or CDN $11,100.00 (non-members) for a 9sqm stand. The Canada branded hardwall designed stand will include lighting, carpet, basic electricity, company name sign, counter with company logo, 3 shelves, table and 3 chairs.
If you are not a CFEA member and would like to access the member rate, you can apply online for membership at https://www.cfea.com/application and pay the annual fee of CDN $565.00. Only companies producing products in Canada are eligible to participate in this event and for membership in the CFEA.
To register for this event please go to https://www.cfea.com/sial-china-2023-registration/
Benefits of participating with the CFEA:
- Reduction in your booth space, stand build, furnishings, and electrical costs (CFEA members only, see below)
- Full-service event coordination
- Opportunity to showcase your products to Chinese buyers
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you!
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will only be permitted if a replacement can be found to take the space. In the event a replacement can be found a $500.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund.
COVID Policy: In an effort to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. In this context, we inform you that by registering for this activity, you agree to bear the responsibility related to it and you agree to pay the costs incurred if the event is cancelled.
- As a co-exhibitor in the Canadian pavilion, you are subject to the same rules and regulations that apply to a direct exhibitor.
- The CFEA will take the necessary steps to limit the costs incurred if the event is cancelled. However, you agree to pay the sums, after applicable subsidies, that could not be reimbursed.
- If you cannot attend the show due to potential travel restrictions, you agree to have a local representative attend in your place and you further agree not to leave the booth vacant.
Reimbursements (CFEA members):
AAFC’s Agrimarketing program funding ends March 31, 2023 so at this time CFEA can only confirm funding for the booth space, stand design & build, furnishings including any additional furnishings required (if additional orders placed before April 1). We will be submitting an application for additional funding once the application process is available and we will advise you when we have further information.
Funding for this program is provided by
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada’s