The Canadian Food Exporters Association is organizing a visitor program to the THAIFEX Show taking place in Bangkok, Thailand from May 28-June 1, 2024 and is inviting you to participate.
Once every year, leading buyers and exhibitors from across Asia Pacific and beyond come together for the region’s most immersive food & beverage trade show. In 2023, 3,200 companies exhibited and connected a global audience of 80,000 attendees which included buyers and distributors.
Learn more about this show at https://thaifex-anuga.com/
The cost to participate in the visitor program is CDN $550.00 and is open to CFEA members only. The program will give you the opportunity to visit the show, network with exhibitors, attend workshops/conferences and participate in a retail market tour (mandatory takes place on May 29th).
Registration is available online at https://www.cfea.com/thaifex-2024-visitor-program-registration
Benefits of participating in this program:
- Opportunity to network with exhbitors, Canadian companies and Embassy staff
- Opportunity to learn about the market by participating in workshops and retail tour
- Reduction in your travel costs (member benefit)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you!
CFEA Membership: You are required to be a member to participate in this program. You can register online for membership at https://www.cfea.com/application.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will only be permitted if a replacement can be found to take the spot. In the event a replacement can be found the cancellation fee will be CDN $50.00.
CFEA members will receive reimbursements for the following items:
- Airfare: 70% reimbursement of a premium economy airline ticket (maximum one per company)
- Carbon Offset Fee: 70% reimbursement of a carbon offset fee associated with airline ticket (maximum one per company). The Government of Canada expects companies participating in the Agrimarketing program to purchase carbon offset credits for their flight(s). Eligible vendors must adhere to internationally agreed standards, including Gold Standard, VER+, VERRA (formerly VCS, Verified Carbon Standard), or B.C. Offset System. Some airlines offer this as part of ticketing. If it’s not available through the airline then you’ll need to search for a company or reach out to us for a suggestion.
- Per Diems: a per diem of $402.50 per day up to 6 days (maximum one person per company).
We reserve the right to limit the maximum reimbursement if the airline ticket cost exceeds our budget.
Funding for this program is provided by
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada’s /Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada
AgriMarketing Program / Programme Agri-marketing